Also included are some video shots of them chasing the local hotel cat around the gardens yesterday (they took strings to let the cat chase but then didn't really want the cat to touch them) and some video of a monkey at some local gardens today. In the car on the way home, though, they both told us that they didn't like the monkey on their shoulders. =)
Yesterday, Iain and the girls also did laundry (which consists of dropping our laundry off at a lavanderia, coming back the next day, and receiving our completely folded laundry for almost less than the cost of the soap). Today, the girls and I had rocky road ice-cream for a snack after lunch. If ice-cream shops were so cheap near our US house, I would weigh about 300 pounds. =)
I did my homework today in the hammock outside our door while the girls took their naps. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment