I'm also attaching a couple of pix of what you think might be Audrey and Avery sitting on dining room chairs. That's really Alyssa and Wyatt (the only names Audrey will let us call them these days, except when Audrey decides to be Julia instead of Alyssa) on purple ponies in a riding ring at Audrey's birthday party (immediately after eating our ice-cream cones, vanilla cake, opening a present which was a musical book, and asking Snow White to get off of a particular horse so that Wyatt could get on). =) If you feel lost, I welcome you to come spend a day with us and Audrey's imagination. It's awesome! You might notice Audrey's big smile ... while she normally runs from the camera, when I told her that I was taking a picture of Sleeping Beauty, she smiled just like a princess.
Also is a random picture we took yesterday of a van who pulled off the road (in town) in front of us. Check out his rear left tire!
No comments:
Post a Comment